8 people face variety of criminal charges
Eight people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Ida Marie Baker, 36, of Wellsboro; city police; aggravated assault, simple assault and harassment for allegedly assaulting two nurses while a patient at Divine Providence Hospital, 1100 Grampian Blvd., on Tuesday and Wednesday; jailed in lieu of $25,000 bail.
• Teresa A, Wood, 51, of 2757 Lycoming Creek Road; Old Lycoming Township police; felony shoplifting after she was caught allegedly trying to steal $15 worth of merchandise from the Dollar General, 2062 Lycoming Creek Road on Nov. 23; jailed in lieu of $7,500 bail; this was her fourth shoplifting arrest.
• Chris P. Miller, 58, of 12660 Route 287, Trout Run; Bureau of Dog Law Enforcement; misdemeanor attack by dangerous dog after allegedly failing to restrain his male pitbull, which attacked Tiesha Simmons while Simmons was working on Miller’s property on Nov. 22; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Starleatha Goudy, 50, 770 1/2 W. Fourth St.; city police; felony shoplifting after she was nabbed allegedly trying to steal $571 worth of merchandise from Kohl’s, 251 William St., on Nov. 16; jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail and a probation violation; this was her 14th shoplifting arrest.
• Roy Allen Waldman, 44, of 543 Lower Rynearson Road, Muncy; state police; criminal mischief and harassment for allegedly attempting to place his brother, Lance, in a headlock outside Roy’s home; as Lance fled in a pickup truck, Roy rear-ended the truck with a utility task vehicle, causing $1,500 damage; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Dylan M. Hestor, 35, of Mifflinburg; city police; possession of five bags of heroin and drug paraphernalia in the 500 block of Market Street on Sept. 16; jailed in lieu of $15,000 bail.
• Jacob David Weiner, 37, of 536 Rural Ave.; city police; possession of 10 bags of heroin and drug paraphernalia in the 500 block of Rural Avenue on Sept. 15; released on $15,000 bail.
• Rahnell J. Cotton, 22, of 716 Center St.; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 900 block of Memorial Avenue on Aug. 17; jailed in lieu of an additional $2,500 bail; already incarcerated on other drug charges.