Fire severely damages Muncy area home
This farm house was heavily damaged by fire near Muncy early Saturday afternoon. Firefighters from several units responded to the residence at 319 Davis Lane in Clinton Township shortly after 1 p.m. The home, located between Armstrong Road and the Susquehanna River, is owned by Aaron Beiler, according to the Clinton Township Volunteer Co. The fire was mostly confined to the upper floors of the three-story residence. The blaze started in the home’s chimney with flames spreading into the attic, according to fire officials. One firefighter sustained a minor injury battling the blaze. He was treated at the scene. Firefighters from Clinton Township, Muncy, Hughesville and other departments responded to the scene.