15 people face variety of charges in Lycoming County
Fifteen people have been charged with various offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Anthony Frank Dubose, 33, of Lock Haven; city police; strangulation and simple assault for allegedly grabbing Brittany Sullenberger by the throat and punching Lori Sullenberger in the face at 700 W. Edwin St. on Dec. 27; jailed in lieu of $45,000 bail.
• Joseph M. Morehart, 36, of 800 Wildwood Blvd.; city police; felony shoplifting after he allegedly stole $2 worth of merchandise at Conoco, 1431 High St., on Dec. 16; released on $5,000 bail; this was his third shoplifting arrest.
• Dustin Lyle Troy, 29, no address; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; robbery, endangering the welfare of a child, simple assault and disorderly conduct following an incident at the Santa Claus Hut with his estranged wife Amanda, in which he allegedly attempted to force the couple’s 3-year-old child from her mother’s arms, punched Amanda in the left eye and then fled with the woman’s cellphone in the 100 block of South Main Street on Dec. 9; jailed in lieu of $35,000 bail.
• Kenneth R. Emert, 86, of 651 Cemetery St., Jersey Shore; Tiadagthon Valley Regional police; simple assault, disorderly conduct and harassment for allegedly striking and kicking Bridgette Roberdo in his apartment as well as outside in the parking lot and a neighbor’s home to where Roberdo fled on Dec. 4; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Gerri Norma Janson, 36, of 609 Second Ave.; city police; possession with intent to deliver phencyclidine, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at his home on Nov. 24; jailed in lieu of $35,000 bail.
• Rebecca Lynn Dellanoce, 31, of Winfield; state police; DUI at High and Walnut streets in the city on Nov. 19; released on $3,500 bail.
• Cody James Mulberger, 28, and Rachel Rose Davis, 24, both of 2142 Central Ave.; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at Arch and Boyd streets on Oct. 17; both sent summonses to appear before a district judge.
• John Edward MacGill, 29, of 127 Sylvan Dell Park Road, South Williamsport; city police; theft and receiving stolen property for allegedly stealing a small piece of equipment owned by J. F. Kiely Construction from a construction site at Clark and Grand streets between Oct. 11 and Oct. 13; released on $15,000 bail; he was charged after he allegedly attempted to sell the equipment on the internet, police said.
• James Jaruce Thomas, 18, of 729 W. Edwin St.; a student at the Williamsport Area High School; city police; riot, simple assault and disorderly conduct for allegedly fighting with three other students in a cafeteria at the school, 2990 W. Fourth St., on Sept. 28; released on $15,000 bail.
• Nathaniel Paul Lorson, 23, of 8721 Route 44, South Williamsport; the county’s DUI Task Force in the 300 block of Allegheny Street in Jersey Shore on Sept. 22; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Allante Marie Wilson, 25, of 28 Catherine Drive; state police; DUI on Interstate 180 in the city on Sept. 2; also charged with careless driving; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Danielle Lynne Losch, 32, of 6 W. Summit St., Avis; city police; possession of six temazepam tablets and a suboxone pill without a prescription in the 100 block of Maynard Street on Aug. 12; released on $2,500 bail.
• Amber Lynette Hoose, 29, of Mansfield; city police; possession of 29 clonazepam pills without a prescription and tampering with evidence in the 2200 block of West Fourth Street on Aug. 6; released on $10,000 bail.
• Joshua D. Huling, 22, of Penfield; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; DUI following a crash in the 800 block of Allegheny Street in Jersey Shore on July 7; also charged with careless driving; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.