16 to face criminal charges
Sixteen people have been charged with various criminal offenses. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Stevannah R. Helminiak, 27, of 725 Sylvan Drive, South Williamsport; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 400 block of Little League Boulevard on Wednesday; jailed in lieu of $1,000 bail and on a parole violation.
• Marc Elliot Folmar, 45, of 2321 Reed St.; state police; strangulation, simple assault and harassment for allegedly assaulting his wife, Tammi Gair, during a disturbance at their home on Tuesday night; jailed in lieu of $15,000 bail.
• Paris A. Williams, 18, of State College; city police; misdemeanor shoplifting after she was caught allegedly trying to steal $81 worth of merchandise from Wegman’s, 201 Williams St, on Dec. 5; jailed in lieu of $5,000 bail.
• Bradley James Stewart, 37, of 1118 Isabella St.; state police; possession with intent to deliver 10 bags of heroin and related offenses at the rear of his home on Nov. 28; jailed in lieu of $45,000 bail.
• Dana Renee Pryor, 26, of 1647 Memorial Ave.; city police; delivery of three bags of heroin and related offenses at 848 W. Fourth St. on Nov. 13; released on $25,000 bail.
• Levi R. Cramer, 21, of 1046 Vine Ave.; city police; DUI following a crash in the 1000 block of West Fourth Street on Nov. 12; sent a summons to appear before a district judge; also charged with accidents involving damage to unattended property (hit-run).
• Kelsey Marie Yost, 25, of 400 Glenwood Ave.; state police; theft from a motor vehicle, receiving stolen property and access device fraud for allegedly stealing Aryan Jackson’s purse from a vehicle in the 1700 block of East Third Street on Nov. 9; also allegedly tried to alter the access code on Jackson’s debit card; released on $5,000 bail.
• Joel L. Gaines, 28, of 941 High St.; city police; possession of Ecstasy in the 100 block of West Third Street on Nov. 5; released on $5,000 bail.
• Allison Holmes Kamerer, 34, of 2404 Route 442, Muncy; state police; DUI on Interstate 180 in Fairfield Township on Sept. 29; this is her second DUI arrest; also charged with careless driving.
• Quentin A. Young, 29, of 841 High St.; two sets of charges; the first set filed by the county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession with intent to deliver crack cocaine and related offenses for his alleged involvement in drug sales with a confidential informant on Sept. 1 and Sept. 9 at Young’s garage; the second set of charges were filed by state police; possession with intent to deliver 56 grams of crack cocaine and possession of marijuana at his home of Jan. 4; jailed in lieu of $110,000 bail.
• Dorcas Lucile Trowbridge, 68, of 1517 W. Fourth St.; city police; DUI following a crash in the 100 block of East Fourth Street on Sept. 8; also charged with careless driving; released on bail.
• Lacy Lee Stoltzfus, who turns 30 on Monday, of 425 Marion St., Jersey Shore; two sets of charges both filed by the Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; first set include felony forgery and felony access device fraud for allegedly forging 25 checks belonging to Richard Wynn’s account and using Wynn’s debit card numerous times in the borough between early September and mid-December; the second set of charges include DUI, possession of drug paraphernalia and careless driving in the 300 block of North Main Street in the borough on Nov. 6; jailed in lieu of $28,000 bail.
• Krystal Amber Koch, 28, of Lock Haven; city police; possession of 10 clonazepam pills and one trazadone pill without a prescription in the first block of Market Street on Sept. 4; released on $5,000 bail.
• Jamal Brown, 38, of 628 Court St.; state police; possession with intent to deliver crack cocaine and related offenses for his alleged involvement in drug sales at his home on Aug. 22; jailed in lieu of $100,000 bail.
• Steven Matthew Winchester, 23, of 123 Harvest Moon Park, Linden; state police; indecent assault and corrupting the morals of a minor for allegedly having inappropriate contact with a male minor under 12 in Woodward Township between early February and early March last year; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Nicholas D. Brown, 35, of 2326 W. Fourth St. and 122 Kuhns Road, Montoursville; Montoursville police; felony home improvement fraud and felony deceptive business practices for allegedly deceiving William Geiser of $2,200 through his contracting company, Lyco Fence, after taking the money in late January 2017 for work that was never done; released on $25,000 bail.