5 face charges in Tioga County
TIOGA — Five people either have appeared or will appear before district judges to face various charges in Tioga County. They are:
• Ashley M. Empet, 31, of 21 Vosburg St., Mansfield; Mansfield Borough police department; forgery after stealing $654 from her ex-husband to pay her electric bills from Oct. 16, 2013, to July 28, 2017; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• George R. Cook, 48, of Millerton; Blossburg police department; terroristic threats, false identification and harassment after threatening a victim with a bat and lying to police when asked for his name at 318 North Williamson Road on Dec. 27; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Alyssa M. Hileman, 21, of Danville; state police; possession of drug paraphernalia and two charges of drug possession after police responded to a suicidal male and found Hileman next to a glass bong and a homemade bong with marijuana inside at 2196 S. Main St., Richmond Township, on April 15; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Jenna N. Galloza, 28, 80 Hartwood Lane, Wellsboro; Wellsboro police department; burglary, criminal tresspassing, theft by unlawful taking and receiving stolen property after she was found stealing $33 after hours from Peggy’s Candy Shop, her place of employment, at 82 Main St., Wellsboro, on Dec. 24; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Michael A. McCaulley, 24, Liberty; state police; DUI, driving on right side of roadway, careless driving, driving on lanes meant for traffic and a liquor law violation after police responded to the scene of an accident. McCaulley was found asleep in his vehicle after stricking a guiderail at Sand Run Road on Dec. 16; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.