Ten charged with crimes locally
Ten people have been charged with various offenses. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Jonathan M. Koch, 39, of 1524 Scott St.; city police; felony trespassing, disorderly conduct and related offenses for allegedly entering 1646-1648 Andrews Place and assaulting three females allegedly on Jan. 12; initially jailed, but now free on $20,000 bail.
• David Michael Rozboril Jr., 20, of 1249 W. Fourth St.; city police; possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a prohibitive offensive weapon (brass knuckles) in the 1000 block of Vine Avenue on Nov. 13; released on $5,000 bail.
• Devon Mae Wasson, 19, of Centre Hall, and Karleeann E. Bowes, 18, of Springer Hills; Pennsylvania College of Technology; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia on campus on Nov. 10; both released on $1,500 bail each.
• Tyler Gordon Sabo, 31, of 135 Broad St., Montgomery; city police; DUI in the 500 block of Howard Street on Nov. 4; also charged with possession of cocaine and drug paraphernalia; a bench warrant was going to be filed because he failed to appear for his preliminary hearing.
• Seth M. Young, 20, of 1247 W. Fourth St.; Penn College police; DUI at West Third and Rose streets in the city on Oct. 6; also charged with underage drinking, disorderly conduct and careless driving; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Kerry Dewayne Young, 36, of 727 W. Fourth St.; city police; DUI in the 200 block of Walnut Street on Oct. 1; also charged with possession of oxycodone and driving with a suspended license; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Michael Nicholas Powell, 22, of Philadelphia; state police; possession with intent to deliver crack cocaine and related offenses for his alleged involvement in two drug sales in the city; one at West Third and Campbell streets on Aug. 17 and at West Edwin and Center streets on Aug. 25; jailed in lieu of $150,000 bail.
• Victor A. Strickland, 30, of 1012 Memorial Ave.; city police; possession with intent to deliver 10 bags of heroin and related offenses in the 700 block of West Edwin Street on July 18; jailed in lieu of $150,000 bail.
• Carol Lynn Strayer, 56, of 2500 Federal Ave.; city police; theft for allegedly stealing $814 from the Nittany Mart, 2300 W. Fourth St., on April 7; released on $2,500 bail.