Nine people charged locally with various crimes
Nine people have been charged with various criminal offenses. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Hakeem D. Danley, 24, of 672 Sixth Ave.; city police; terroristic threats, simple assault and harassment for allegedly threatening to kill Felica Hamilton while armed with a handgun in his home about 3:50 p.m. Sunday; jailed in lieu of $15,000 bail.
• Jonathan M. Zachery, 30, of 310 High St.; city police; aggravated and simple assault for allegedly punching Kayla Klopp so hard that one of her lungs was punctured during a domestic disturbance at Zachery’s home about 7 a.m. Sunday; jailed in lieu of $35,000 bail.
• Tashae K. Davis, 19, of 1030 Park Ave.; city police; possession with intent to deliver 17 grams of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and shoplifting at Family Dollar, 328 Memorial Ave., where she was caught allegedly trying to leave with $18 worth of merchandise on Saturday; jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail.
• State parolee Ira Eugene Beaghley, 40, of 328 Brandon Ave.; city police; flight to avoid apprehension for allegedly eluding authorities when he was wanted on a parole violation of absconding; nabbed Thursday at 927 High St.; jailed on a parole violation and in lieu of $25,000 bail.
• Tasha M. Seaberg, 32, of 1095 Freedom Road; Old Lycoming Township police; possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia in the 2200 block of Lycoming Creek Road on Jan. 29; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Gareth James Miller, 28, of 996 Vallamont Drive; Muncy police; carrying a firearm without a license at Main and Water streets on Dec. 31; sent a summons to appear before a district judge; (he had a permit, but it expired in mid-June).
• Lycoming County Prison inmate Joyleen Dawn McClements, 45, of 324 Campbell St.; state police; additional charges of theft, receiving stolen property and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription for allegedly stealing four Fentanyl medical patches from her mother’s home at Harvest Moon Park in Woodward Township on Dec. 2; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Scott Andrew McLaughlin, 43, of 570 Calvert Road, Trout Run; state police; DUI following a crash on Route 14 in Lewis Township on Oct. 28; also charged with careless driving; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Austin Thomas Anderson, 23, of Milton; state police; DUI following a crash on Route 15 in Clinton Township on July 10; also charged with careless driving and recklessly driving.