Police charge 18 area people
Eighteen people have been charged by area police with various criminal offenses. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Captured Lycoming County Pre-release Center inmate Gwen Marie Williams, 43, formerly of Shunk and Dushore; Montoursville police; possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia upon being captured Tuesday in the area of 400 block of Jordan Avenue; jailed in lieu of $2,500 bail.
• Miria M. Beagley, 33, of 931 Arch St.; the county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession with intent to deliver 10 bags of heroin to an informant at Beagley’s city home on Feb. 2 and Feb. 8 and related offenses; jailed in lieu of $50,000 bail.
• Shante Griggs, 27, of 815 Hepburn St.; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at Campbell Street and Maynard Alley on Dec. 24; released on $1,500 bail.
• Nathan Eugene Grenoble, 40, of 121 S. Main St., Muncy; Montoursville police; inhaling toxic substances in the 1000 block of North Loyalsock Avenue, where he was found sitting in a car on Dec. 17; police recovered nine empty aerosol duster cans and two full cans from the vehicle; Grenoble said he has been “using dusters for 15 to 20 years,” jailed on a state parole violation and in lieu of $5,000 bail.
• Emily G. Lucas, 20, of 47 S. Main St., Montgomery; city police; unauthorized use of a motor vehicle for allegedly driving Tiffany Sellers’ car without her permission when Lucas was involved in a crash with it at Little League Boulevard and Market Street on Dec. 15; released on $5,000 bail.
• David Keith Miller Jr., 28, of 135 Broad St., Montgomery; city police; two counts each of simple assault, disorderly conduct and carrying or discharging an air rifle for allegedly firing the weapon at a woman in the area of Eldred and Market streets on Dec. 8 and again on Dec. 14 when he allegedly fired at a man in the 800 block of Washington Boulevard; both victims suffered minor injuries; released on $5,000 bail.
• Jacqueline R. Brookens, 43, of 339 Allegheny St., Jersey Shore; city police; possession of marijuana, percocet and drug paraphernalia in the 300 block of Campbell Street on Dec. 9; jailed in lieu of $2,500 bail.
• Frank M. Polumbo, 31, of 175 Searle St., Hughesville; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia on Route 220 on Dec. 6; released on $2,500 bail.
• Matthew Allan Austin, 27, of 74 Quaker Hill Road, Cogan Station; city police; forgery, theft and related offenses for allegedly stealing $500 worth of jewelry and six checks from the home of his grandmother, Gloria Weinhardt, at 1110 High St., and cashing the checks for a total of $670 between Dec. 5 and Dec. 20; released on $50,000 bail.
• Jason M. Jackson, 44, of 1102 Isabella St.; state police; DUI in the 100 block of Maynard Street in the city on Nov. 26; also charged with careless driving.
• Jaleel Michael Bell, 21, of 1025 High St.; city police; DUI following a crash in the 1000 block of George Street on Nov. 25; also charged with criminal mischief and careless driving; released on $5,000 bail.
• Alison B. Kiernan-McCauley, 25, of 86 E. Houston Ave., Montgomery; state police; DUI at Market Street and Washington Boulevard in the city on Nov. 18; careless driving; released on $5,000 bail.
• Melissa Ann Stabley, 46, of 2120 Mill Lane; city police; DUI at West Fourth Street and Nicely Lane on Nov. 9; released on $3,500 bail.
• William Dushun Woodson, 46, of 1931 Blaine St.; city police; DUI in the 400 block of Washington Boulevard on Nov. 4; released on $5,000 bail.
• Cassandra Ann Harvey, 35, of 337 Mifflin Place; city police; endangering the welfare of a child and simple assault for repeatedly beating and striking her 13-year-old son with a belt at their home on Oct. 29; released on $5,000 bail.
• Kris Allen Housel, 23, of Wellsboro; city police; possession of five bags of heroin and drug paraphernalia in the 100 block of Maynard Street on Oct. 25; released on $2,500 bail.
• Todd Daniel Hoover, 45, of 77 Sandra Lee Drive, Linden; city police; DUI (second offense) in the 800 block of Poplar Street on Sept. 29; released on $3,500 bail.
• Daniel Scott Bozochovic, 34, of 1636 Marlin Parkway; state police; forgery, theft and related offenses for allegedly stealing checks and a debit card from Emma Eck’s home at 1531 Harding Ave. in Loyalsock Township between May 30 and June 10; he allegedly forged the checks and illegally withdrew $2,700 from the woman’s bank account; released on $25,000 bail.