12 people charged in county
Twelve people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Alec Michael Emick, 23, of 942 1/2 Elizabeth St.; state police; possession with intent to deliver four pounds of marijuana and related offenses for his alleged involvement in the sale of the controlled substance to a confidential informant at Emick’s city home on March 21 and Tuesday; most of the marijuana was seized following the execution of a search warrant at his home following his the second sale; jailed in lieu of $250,000 bail.
• Skyler J. Garland, 21, of 326 Campbell St.; Old Lycoming Township police; two counts of misdemeanor shoplifting for allegedly taking $8 worth of merchandise from the Weis Store and $6 worth of merchandise from CVS, both on Lycoming Creek Road, on March 23; released on $5,000 bail.
• Terrance T. Hopson, 25, of 2414 Dove St.; city police; resisting arrest and disorderly conduct following an incident in the 500 block of Lose Parkway on March 23; jailed in lieu of $2,500 bail.
• John James Flick, 71, Melbourne, Florida; Old Lycoming Township police; DUI in the 1900 block of Lycoming Creek Road on Feb. 22; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Damion L. Sims, 38, of 1135 Isabella St.; Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals; cruelty to animals for allegedly beating one or both of his two pit bull-type dogs at his home on Jan. 31; released on $2,500 bail.
• Jorden Jene-Walters, 22, of 1251 Aubrey Court; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at his home on Jan. 31; a bench warrant was expected to be filed for his arrest after he failed to appear for preliminary hearing.
• Ashley Lynn Miller, 27, of 1641 Catherine St.; state police; DUI and careless driving in the 400 block of East Third Street in the city on on Jan. 14; released on $5,000 bail.
• Morgan H. Yartz, 24, of 148 White Pine Drive, Montoursville; state police; DUI and careless driving at Fourth and Market streets in the city on Dec. 23; released on $5,000 bail.
• Earnest W. Reynolds III, 32, of Montandon; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia on Interstate 180 at Maynard Street on Dec. 18; jailed in lieu of $1,500 bail.
• Sean Joseph Cigich, 19, of State College; city police; DUI following a crash in the 1200 block of Vine Avenue on Dec. 5; released on $3.500 bail.
•Jahmere H. Merriweather, 20, of Philadelphia; city police; DUI following a crash at Fourth and Market streets on Oct. 8; released on $5,000 bail.
• Megan M. Evans, 31, of 2224 Lincoln St.; city police; theft and receiving stolen property for allegedly stealing Joyce Buck’s 12 prescribed hydrocodone pills from her lunch pail at Shop-Vac, 2323 Reach Road, on Aug. 29; released on $5,000 bail.