7 sentenced in Tioga County
WELLSBORO — Seven individuals recently were sentenced in Tioga County Court:
Sentenced to County Prison were:
• Jimmy E. Fish, 66, of Tioga, 170 days to four years and a $50 fine for making terroristic threats.
• Sean V. Parker, 29, of Wellsboro, 10 days to 24 months and a $50 fine for simple assault.
• Anthony J. Sautner Jr., 23, of Boyertown, four months to two years minus a day and a $250 fine for making terroristic threats.
Sentenced to intermediate punishment was:
• Shannon S. Deacon, 37, of Mansfield, five years and a $500 fine for possession with intent to deliver an unspecified drug.
Sentenced to probation were:
• Tallis M. Roberts, 26, of Canton, 15 months and a $100 fine for receiving stolen property.
• Jonathon E. Walton, 34, of Blossburg, six months and a $25 fine for defiant trespass.
• Matthew J. Spang, 29, of Manheim, 12 months and a $100 fine for use/possession of drug paraphernalia.