Police charge 6 people with assorted offenses
Six people have been charged with various criminal offenses.
Those charged and the police departments involved include:
• Raymond S. Woodall, 28, of Hubbard, Texas; city police; DUI and careless driving in the 900 block of West Fourth Street on Feb. 24; jailed in lieu $5,000 bail.
• Robert Eugene Martinez, 40, of 639 Fifth Ave,; city police; possession of cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia and resisting arrest at Memorial and Dewey avenues on Jan, 22; released on $15,000 bail≥
• Matthew Allen Lantz, 32, of 2010 Hayes Lanes; the county’s DUI Task Force; DUI, forgery, identity theft and related offenses in the 700 block of Park Avenue on Dec. 30; he allegedly forged his brother’s signature on documents related to his DUI arrest; jailed in lieu of $15,000 bail and a probation violation.
• Lycoming County Prison inmate Anthony J. Breeland, 19, of Allentown; the county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession with intent to deliver 10 bags of heroin and related offenses in the 900 block of Arch Street in the city on Dec. 29; recommitted in lieu of an additional $100,000 bail.
• John D. Nixon, 40, of Lock Haven, and Gilbert J. Stevenson Jr., 44, of 411 W. Martin St., Jersey Shore; Montoursville police; felony shoplifting and conspiracy for allegedly stealing $2,100 worth of merchandise at Walmart, 1015 N. Loyalsock Ave., on Dec. 8; Nixon jailed in lieu of $7,500 bail while Stevenson was jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail.