13 arrested for various crimes
Thirteen people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records.
• Alissa R. Wines, 30, 207 Logan Lane, Hughesville; Hughesville Borough Police Department; DUI, careless driving, disregarding traffic lane and prohibited acts at the intersection of South Main and Water streets, Hughesville, on April 12; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Christopher M. Fish, 42, 308 West Village Drive, South Williamsport; state police; DUI and driving on roadways laned for traffic on Route 15 in Clinton Township on April 8; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Abraham D. Weisel, 30, 66 Johnson St., Montgomery; Montgomery Borough Police Department; burglary, receiving stolen property and theft by unlawful taking for stealing his neighbor’s chainsaw from their shed and trying to sell it on Facebook in Montgomery on Jan. 4; released on $20,000 bail.
• Drew C. Bingaman, 26, 57 North Main St., Montgomery; Muncy Borough Police Department; DUI, fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, small amount of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving under suspension and driving without inspection. An officer attempted to pull Bingaman over for expired inspection when he abruptly pulled into a parking lot, allegedly attempting to evade the officer on North Main Street, Muncy; released on $20,000 bail.
• Bradford E. Clement, 58, 341 Yeagle Road, Montoursville; state police; recklessly endangering another person, resisting arrest, fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, required financial responsibility, limitations on overtaking on the left, two charges of driving on the left side of the roadway, no-passing zones, driving on roadways laned for traffic, duty of driver on approach of emergency vehicle, turning movements and required signals, driving vehicle at safe speeds, maximum speed limits, careless driving, reckless driving and operation of vehicle without inspection. Clement refused to stop for police during a traffic stop, at one point speeding at 90 mph in a 55 mph speed limit on Route 87, Upper Fairfield Township, on May 12; bail denied.
• Jonathan L. Weaver, 22, 1439 Locust St., Jersey Shore; Tiadaghton Valley Regional Police Department; simple assault and harassment after he struck his father in the face during an argument at their home on May 13; jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail.
• Anthony T. Edwards, 38, 1032 Memorial Ave.; city police; delivery of a controlled substance, possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, tampering with physical evidence, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance after police found oxycodone and heroin during a traffic stop at 641 Fourth Ave. on May 10. Edwards attempted to get rid of the evidence once by trying to hand it off to an accomplice and a second time by trying to flush it down a toilet in police headquarters; jailed in lieu of $95,000.
• Austin J. Miller, 20, 2301 Linn St.; city police; simple assault, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness after punching the victim several times in the head on Poplar Street on May 11; jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail.
• McKayla A. Graham, 22, Morris Run; city police; criminal use of a communication facility, possession of a controlled substance, small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia when police confronted Graham after buying heroin and marijuana at the intersection of Washington Boulevard and Mulberry Street on April 7; released on $7,500 bail.
• Michael D. Church, 36, Eufaula, Oklahoma; state police; DUI, one-way roadways careless driving and method of turning after police pulled Church over for traveling in the wrong direction at the intersection of Market and Third streets on March 30; released on $5,000 bail.
• Stefan R. Weber, 18, 699 Belmont Ave.; city police; DUI, possession of a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and required lighted lamps at the intersection of Market and Seventh streets on Feb. 2; released on $5,000 bail.
• Christopher G. Rose, 22, 821 Ç Park Ave.; state police; three charges of delivery of a controlled substance, five charges of possession with intent to deliver, three charges of criminal use of a communications facility, three charges of possession of a controlled substance, person not to possess a firearm, receiving stolen property and possession of drug paraphernalia. Rose was arrested after police used a confidential informant to buy over two grams of cocaine. A search warrant of his home yielded around 34 grams of marijuana, 12 grams of suspected crack cocaine, three handguns and ammunition. The investigation was at various locations in the city between March and May; jailed in lieu of $200,000 bail.
• Benjamin G. Daneker, 30, 828 Second Ave.; state police; DUI, careless driving and driving on a one-way roadway on Bennett Street on Jan. 1; released on $5,000 bail.