14 charged in Lycoming County
Fourteen people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Jeremy Brown, 33, of 3732 Lycoming Creek Road; Old Lycoming Township police; resisting arrest, defiant trespassing and disorderly conduct following a disturbance in the 3700 block of Lycoming Creek Road on July 19; released on $10,000 bail.
• Rebecca Smith, 46, of 104 N. Market St., Muncy; state police; DUI and careless driving at North Main and Grant streets in Muncy on June 17; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Severan Snell, 32, of 856 Hewitt Road, Muncy; state police; propelling a missile into an occupied vehicle and criminal mischief for allegedly throwing a flashlight at Eric Pivnik’s tractor-trailer truck, smashing the windshield as Pivnik was traveling east on Interstate 180 in Muncy Township on June 16; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Tyler Betz, 22, of 319 Carpenter St., Muncy; state police; Pinchtown and Snaurytown Road in Clinton Township on June 15; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Antonio J. Connelley, 37, of 839 High St.; city police; misdemeanor shoplifting after he allegedly fled Kohl’s, 251 William St., with $242 worth of merchandise on June 10; jailed in lieu of $5,000 bail.
• John Marcusky, 25, of 424 S. Howard St., South Williamsport; Old Lycoming Township police; simple assault and harassment for allegedly throwing a full beer can at his mother, Dora, striking her in the head and arm at 900 Spook Hollow Road in Hepburn Township on May 27; released on $1,500 bail.
• Zane M, Baumgarner, 25, of Ulysses, state police; DUI and possession of drug paraphernalia on Route 15, three miles north of Trout Run on May 26; sent a summons to appear before a a district judge.
• B.J. Lee Coleman, 38, and Jessica Myers, 26, both of 3764 Pine Mountain Road, Jersey Shore; Montoursville police; theft for allegedly stealing a television set and bedding from an apartment they rented at 1130 Broad St., Montoursville, but were evicted on May 11; the items belonged to Cindy Steinbach, who managed the property; arrest warrant were expected to be filed for Coleman and Myers after they failed to appear for their preliminary hearings this week.
• Michael J. Hill, 46, of South Williamsport; South Williamsport police; three additional misdemeanor counts of invasion of privacy for allegedly video recording a naked female minor secretly in the borough and transferring those images from a micro card to his cellphone on at least two occasions between May 1 and early July; already incarcerated on child pornography-related charges stemming from the same case; jailed in lieu of $100,000 bail.
• Johnathan Pace, 33, of 684 Second Ave.; city police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at his home on April 11; released on $1,500 bail.
• Frederick C. Childress, 43, of 1796 Log Run Road; state police; furnishing alcohol to a minor for allegedly providing alcohol to someone under the age of 18 at his Loyalsock Township home on March 30; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Cindy Young, 61, of 469 Cemetery St., Montoursville; Montoursville police; DUI in the 800 block of Broad Street on March 17; released on $5,000 bail.
• Brianna Bernstein, 19, of 456 Saegers Station Road, Montgomery; state police; possession of three Xanax without a prescription at her home on Feb. 24; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.