18 people charged in Lycoming County
Eighteen people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Angelina Vasquez, 43, of 1919 Apple St.; city police; aggravated and simple assault for intentionally striking boyfriend David Braxton with her 2015 Ford Fusion following an argument about their relationship in the vehicle in the 500 block of Stevens Street about 12:15 a.m. Tuesday; Braxton was taken to the hospital for treatment of traumatic injuries; Vasquez jailed in lieu of $25,000 bail.
• Garren Ross Bigelow, 24, of 1315 Pennsylvania Ave,, and Dustin F. Seese, 29, of 3540 Oak St., Cogan Station; the county’s narcotics enforcement unit; possession with intent to deliver cocaine and related offenses for their alleged involvement in four drug sales that occurred between May 21 and Monday in the 1700 block of Northway Road in Loyalsock Township; Bigelow jailed in lieu of $125,000 while Seese was jailed in lieu of $100,000 bail.
• Basir A. Loyal, 25, of Newark, New Jersey; state police; DUI, careless driving, reckless driving and driving with a suspended license; free on $5,000 bail.
• Quaydee Blackwell, 25, of Yeadon, and Devon C. West, 26, of Philadelphia; city police; various drug charges; Blackwell charged with possession with intent to deliver heroin, cocaine and related offenses while West was charged with possession with intent to deliver crack cocaine, disorderly conduct and related offenses at Oliver Street and Memorial Avenue on July 19; both jailed in lieu of $95,000 bail.
• Motorist Gregory Scott Logan, 48, of Mill Hall; South Williamsport police; felony fleeing, recklessly endangering, DUI and related offenses that stem from a high-speed chase that reached speeds of 96 mph about 11:20 a.m. on July 19; the pursuit began in the borough where he ran a red light and continued south on Route 15 into Armstrong Township; the pursuit ended at roadblock on Route 15; jailed after a district judge denied bail.
• Motorist Ronald E. Martin, 68, of Bloomington, Illinois; state police; DUI and careless driving on Route 220 in Muncy Township on July 19; free on $7,500 bail.
• Kurtis M. Cunningham, 30, of Lock Haven; state police; aggravated assault, simple assault and harassment for allegedly assaulting Steven Winchester at the Harvest Moon Park in Woodward Township on July 18; jailed in lieu of $75,000 bail; Winchester was treated at local hospital for several facial injuries, including fractures and lacerations.
• State parolee James D. Choice, III, 42, of Philadelphia; city police; possession with intent deliver cocaine, methamphetamines, cocaine and suboxone as well as firearm violations, including convicted felon not to possess a firearm at 681 Wildwood Blvd. on July 15; jailed in lieu of $500,000 bail.
• Martin Kieser, 26, of 1550 Watson St.; city police; delivery of methamphetamines, cocaine, oxycodone and related offenses at Market Street and Hawthorne Avenue on July 14; jailed in lieu of $95,000 bail.
• Rozell Jett, 63, of 683 Sixth Ave.; city police; possession with intent to deliver four grams of cocaine and related offenses at his home on July 5; jailed in lieu of $150,000 bail.
• Khalid H. Love, 36, of Philadelphia; two sets of felony drug charges; first set filed by state police involved possession with intent to deliver crack cocaine and related offenses for alleged sales of the controlled substance on May 1 and again May 31 in Loyalsock Township; the second set was filed by Old Lycoming Township police involved possession with intent to deliver crack cocaine stemming from a single sale of the drug at 1929 Princeton Ave. on July 14; jailed in lieu of an additional $500,000 bail; he currently is incarcerated on additional drug charges in Montour County Prison.
• Phillip E. Goudy Jr., 55, of 313 Hastings St., South Williamsport; city police; misdemeanor shoplifting after he was caught allegedly trying to steal $14 worth of merchandise at Wegmans, 201 William St., on May 31; released $5,000 bail; this was his second shoplifting arrest.
• Motorist Loraine M. Thomas, 39, 815 W. Fourth St.; city police; DUI on the Maynard Street on-ramp to Interstate 180 on May 24; jailed in the lieu of $3,500 and a state parole violation.
•Karriema S. Morrison, 39, of 342 Percy St., South Williamsport; city police; access device fraud, theft and receiving stolen property for allegedly using Nina Rokins-Saunders stolen access card to make $350 worth of purchases at two businesses in the region on April 17; released on $5,000 bail.
• Tasha Seaberg, 32, of 1095 Freedom Road; city police; possession of controlled substances for allegedly having 71 bags of heroin and three grams of cocaine at Dewey and Memorial avenues on Jan. 22; a bench warrant was expected to be filed after he failed to appear for a preliminary hearing.
• Felix Nougues, 33, of Willow Grove; city police; possession with intent to deliver 47 grams of package marijuana and conspiracy at Memorial Avenue and Grier Street in early April 2017; jailed in lieu of $50,000 bail.