18 people charged
Eighteen people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Diane Elissa Larosa, 42, of Bloomsburg; state police; misdemeanor escape for failure to report to the Transitional Living Center, 900 W. Third St., city, when she was required to do so by the court on July 11; jailed in lieu of $7,500 bail.
• Robert A. Jones Jr., 41, of Mansfield; Old Lycoming Township police; possession of two bags of crack and drug paraphernalia in the 200 block of Powys Road, in Hepburn Township, on July 5; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Ross L. McClarin, 60, of 247 Locust St., Jersey Shore; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; possession with intent to deliver marijuana at his home on July 2; released on $25,000 bail.
• Derek Puzak, 24, of 1835 Sulphur Run Road, Avis; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; aggravated assault and related offenses for allegedly striking James Dailey in head with a tire iron, knocking him out in the 100 block of Oliver Street on July 1; jailed in lieu of $40,000 bail.
• Morris Gonzales Jr., 24, of 4860 Route 220, Linden; state police on Route 220 in Woodward Township on July 1; released on $5,000 bail.
• Dusty Larue Peterman, of 74 Orchard Ave., Hughesville; felony shoplifting; state police; felony shoplifting after he allegedly fled Cole’s Hardware, 130 Muncy Creek Road, Muncy; with $48 worth of merchandise on June 25; released on $15,000 bail.
• Joseph M. Sawyer, 38, of 9527 Route 220, Jersey Shore; Old Lycoming Township police; DUI in the 1900 block of Lycoming Creek Road on June 17; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Angela Lynn Adams, 41, of 826 McClintock Alley, Jersey Shore; Old Lycoming Township police; theft for allegedly stealing $350 from the register while employed at Shell Gas, 2306 Lycoming Creek Road, on June 1; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Joshua Shultz, 30, of 167 Sawmill Road, Cogan Station; Old Lycoming Township police; possession of four plants of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at his Hepburn Township home on June 1; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Mark A. Billups, 26, of Philadelphia; city police; felony fleeing police and careless driving following an incident in the 1500 block of Memorial Avenue on May 5; initially jailed, but now free on $25,000 bail.
• Jeremy T. Earle, 28, of Troy, and Renee Shattuck, 30, of Canton city police; possession of bags of heroin and drug paraphernalia in the 100 block of Maynard Street on May 3; both sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Kenneth E, Lockcuff, 30, of 120 Brandon Place; state police; possession with intent to deliver oxycodone, possession of a controlled substance without a prescription at 137 Willowbrook Road, Loyalsock Township, on April 30.
• Elmer Leroy Smith, 58, of 322 Campbell St.; city police; DUI in the 1100 block of West Third Street on April 13; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Katelyn Birdsall, 26, of 435 Park Ave.; city police; prostitution, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia following an incident in the 400 block of Memorial Avenue on April 2; released on $5,000 bail.
• Chase Alisauckas, 19, of Pottsville; city police; DUI and careless driving on Interstate 180 near Market Street on March 18; released on $5,000 bail.
• Edward J. Bickel, 31, of Watsontown; the county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; two counts of possession with intent to deliver 12 bags of heroin and related offenses following two incidents; one in the 200 block of William St. in the city on March 14 and the other in the 1900 block of East Third Street on March 19; jailed in lieu of $25,000 bail.
• Kyle Douglas Daniels, 23, of Allenwood; city police; possession of marijuana, possession of a prohibitive offensive weapon (metal knuckles) and public drunkenness at East Willow and Market streets on March 9; a bench warrant was expected to be filed after he failed to appear for his preliminary hearing.