5 face charges in Lycoming County
Five people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Orlando C. Wilford, 46, of 605 Cherry St.; the county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession with intent to deliver heroin and related offenses stemming from him allegedly selling heroin to a confidential informant on June 28, July 3 and Wednesday; the alleged sales occurred at Wilford’s home; investigators seized 30 bags of heroin at his home when they executed a search warrant on Thursday; jailed in lieu of $95,000 bail.
• Ronny A. Smith, 45, of 106 O’Neil Ave.; city police; burglary, felony trespassing, theft and receiving stolen property for allegedly stealing two chainsaws, a weed whacker and two no-spill gas cans from a residential garage at 1102 Mulberry St. on Monday; jailed in lieu of $25,000 bail; the victim’s identity was not in court papers.
• Michael J. Hill, 46, of South Williamsport; South Williamsport police; illegally photographing or filming of images, child pornography, intercepting communications and illegal use of a cellphone for allegedly video recording a naked female minor secretly in the borough and then transferring those images from a micro card to his cellphone on at least two occasions between May 1 and last week; jailed in lieu of $200,000 bail.
• Gabriell D. Wright, 26, of 427 1/2 Louisa St.; state police; possession with intent to deliver heroin and related offenses for her alleged involvement in selling heroin to an informant or undercover state trooper on April 24 and again on May 18; the alleged sales occurred in the city; jailed in lieu of $50,00 bail.
• Benjamin D. Greiner, 38, of Binghamton, New York; state police; DUI and careless driving at Route 15 and Alexander Drive in Brady Township on March 2; jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail.