8 charged with DUI in Tioga County
TIOGA — Nine motorists recently have been charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants or controlled substances, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Mark Steven Burkhart, 23, 9 Shenks Wood Court, New Providence; state Department of Conservation and Natural Resources at Welch Road, in Ward Township, June 9; also was charged with speeding, careless driving and driving without a registration, insurance or inspection.
• Michael Leroy Stevenson, 53; state police at 206 Kendrick Road, in Covington Township, May 4.
• Emory Joseph Davies, 24, 8 Orchard Avenue, Owego, New York; Mansfield police at 163 Clinton Street on April 25; also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Logan Mitchell McGovern, 21, 3348 Navoo Road, Liberty; state police at 2014 Navoo Road on May 27; also charged with driving with a suspended license, careless driving and no seat belt.
• Calette Theresa Fleming, 57, 136 Joe West Road, Middlebury Center; Wellsboro police at 12 Cortland St. and 91 East Avenue on May 3.
• Robbie Joe Farrell, 27, 168 Dallas Road, Bradford; Wellsboro Police at Eberenz Street on June 20; also charged with driving with a suspended license and no inspection.
• Justinn R. Braddock, 39, 536 Annas Road, Wellsboro; Wellsboro police at Grant Street.
• Aaron D. Henderson, 24, 350 Second Avenue, Freedom; state police in Charleston Township on May 22; also charged with speeding, careless driving and operating the vehicle with no ignition interlock.