10 charged in Lycoming County
Ten were recently charged in Lycoming County. The charges filed and police departments involved are:
• Kimberly Ann-Victoria McCray, 25, 643 Campbell St.; Lycoming County District Attorney; possession with intent to deliver cocaine on June 1, 4 and 14, in the city; incarcerated in lieu of $75,000 bail.
• Tyrone Shawn Small, 35, 743 W. Edwin St. Apt. 22; city police; possession of heroin on July 27 at his apartment; incarcerated in lieu of $150,000 bail.
• Anthony Khari Shields, 511 S. Market St., South Williamsport; city police; flight to avoid apprehension, criminal mischief; jailed in lieu of $25,000 bail.
• Maureece Dean Bowers-Barksdale, 34, 1630 Catherine St.; state police; possession with intent to deliver suspected heroin and criminal use of a communication device at various locations and times; jailed in lieu of $150,000 bail.
• Lakesha Y. Schonfeld, 33, 2332 1/2 W. Fourth St.; city police; possession of a firearm with manufacturer’s number altered; released on $15,000 bail.
• Stanley S. Bates, 30, 686 Second Ave.; city police; burglary, criminal trespass, terroristic threats, possession of a stun gun, simple assault and criminal mischief; released on $25,000 bail.
• Tyrone Anthony Riley, 28, 1245 Freed Place; city police; possession of crack cocaine in the city on June 24; jailed in lieu of $50,000 bail.
• Paul Edward Fischer, 51, 179 Old Cement Road, Montoursville; city police; DUI, disorderly conduct; 600 block Fifth Avenue on April 13; released on $3,500 bail.
• Nina Dawn Hanford, 42, 1925 Apple St.; city police; possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia at the 1100 block of Fourth Street on May 5; released on $1,500 unsecured bail.
• Blake Alexander McEwen, 25, 1127 Lloyd St.; city police; resisting arrest and drunk and disorderly conduct at 400 block of Walnut Street on May 23; released on $2500 bail.