10 recently charged by police
Ten people have been charged with various criminal offenses. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Shynnell Walker, 36, of 631 Campbell St.; and Levar Ballard, 29, of 763 W. Third St.; city police; Wallker charged with possession with intent to deliver heroin and marijuana, carrying a firearm without a license; Ballard charged with possession with intent to deliver four grams of marijuana and related offenses in 400 block of William Street early Sunday morning; both jailed in lieu of $250,000 bail.
• Michele Williams, 25, of 2171 Mosser Ave.; city police; felony charges of forgery and theft for allegedly stealing $93,000 from her employer, United Check Cashing, 451 Hepburn St., between mid-February 2015 and this summer; she allegedly wrote fraudulent money orders to herself; as least $18,000 of the money went to pay for her rent; released on $10,000 bail.
• Jade Babcock, 48, of 322 Jordan Ave., Montoursville; Montoursville police; terroristic threats for allegedly telling about a dozen passengers on a River Valley Transit bus that he was “going to kill everyone and commit mass murder”: in the 300 block of Broad Street about 3:30 p.m. Wednesday; jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail.
• Shawn Scudder, 35, of 528 Ruben Kehrer Road, Muncy; state police; burglary, felony trespassing, theft and related offenses for allegedly breaking into neighbor Robert Fluck’s home and taking three turntable cartridges on Aug. 10; jailed in lieu of $75,000 bail.
• Jason Renee, 41, of 1953 Newberry St.; city police; possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, criminal mischief and criminal trespassing following an incident at his girlfriend’s apartment, which is in the same Newberry Street building, but on another floor on Aug. 5; free on $25,000 bail.
• Warren Chad Potts II, 24, of 822 Grampian Blvd.; state police; DUI and careless driving following a crash on Interstate 180 near the Route 220 interchange in Muncy Township on June 24; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Laurona Walker, 48, of 1205 W. Fourth St.; two sets of city police charges; first, felony shoplifting after allegedly stealing $13 worth of merchandise from Barrs True Value Hardware, 1254 W. Fourth St., on June 26; the second charge, prostitution after engaging in sexual acts with a man for $20 in the 1100 block of Park Avenue last Sept. 22; free on $15,000 bail.
• Kahlil Mumford, 29, of Plymouth Meeting; Old Lycoming Township police and city police; forgery and related offenses for allegedly presenting forge prescription slips to get 90 oxycodone at both the Weis Market on Lycoming Creek Road in the township on Dec. 14 and the Rite Aid at 14 Fifth Street in the city on Dec. 26; jailed in lieu of $30,000 bail.
• Johnathan Pace, 34, of 684 Second Ave.; South Williamsport; a total of 36 theft-related misdmeanor charges for allegedly stealing cash, credit cards, cameras, hydrocodone, a power inverter and sunglasses from a total of 12 vehicles in the borough, Old Lycoming Township or the city between mid-September 2016 and early April 2017; released on $5,000 bail.