16 charged in Lycoming County
Sixteen people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Tyrone Small, 35, of 743 W. Edwin St.; city police; possession with intent to deliver 20 envelopes of heroin and related offenses at his home on last Friday; jailed in lieu of $150,000 bail.
• Jade Babcock, 48, of 322 Jordan Ave., Montoursville; Montoursville police; simple assault and harassment for allegedly punching girlfriend Brenda Jones in their home last Friday afternoon; jailed in lieu of $15,000 bail.
• Nicole Marie Donnelly, 49, of 3737 Mountain Road, Montoursville; state police; simple assault and harassment for allegedly striking her girlfriend, identified in court papers only as “KJP”, several times in the faces and pulling off her right earring during a disturbance at the couple’s home in Mill Creek Township last Thursday; jailed in lieu of $3,500 bail.
• Lamont Cradle, 32, of 2832 W. Fourth St.; city police; tampering with evidence and contraband for allegedly flushing heroin down the toilet during a strip search at the Lycoming County Prison when he was been jailed for violating a protection from abuse order on July 22; recommitted July 25 in lieu of $15,000 bail.
• Maurice Ballard, 41, of 527 Eighth Ave.; city police; resisting arrest and disorderly conduct following an incident in the 1100 block of Isabella Street on July 21; jailed in lieu of $10,0000.
• Stanley S. Bates, 30, of 686 Second Ave.; city police; burglary, felony trespassing, terroristic threats, criminal mischief and illegal possession of a shock device (stun gun); “I will smash your head in with this brick,” Bates told ex-girlfriend Chrystal Cohick after he broke into her home at 1648 Andrews Place and damaged her television set on July 14, police alleged; initially jailed, but now free on $25,000 bail.
• Lycoming County Prison inmate Ikeem Fogan, 20, of 1634 Randall Circle; city police; misdemeanor criminal mischief, flight to avoid apprehension and disorderly conduct after allegedly causing $4,800 damage to Lanissa Conner-Carter’s home at 1185 High St. by smashing first-floor windows and damaging her furniture on July 3 and July 4; recommitted in lieu of $10,000 bail.
• Kimberly McCray, 25, of 643 Campbell St.; the county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession with intent to deliver cocaine and related offenses stemming from alleged drugs sales to confidential informants, sales that occurred at various locations in the city between June 1 and June 14; jailed in lieu of $75,000 bail.
• Nathan D. Shoemaker, 27, of 152 Boak Ave.; Hughesville; state police; simple assault and harassment for allegedly punching Courtney Shoemaker in the face at 2500 block of Wilmont Drive in Loyalsock Township on June 10; released on $10,000 bail.
• Paul Losinger, 37, of Blossburg; Montoursville police; possession of seven packets of heroin and drug paraphernalia in the 1000 block of North Loyalsock Avenue on June 7; released on $5,000 bail.
• Stephanie Sellers, 31, of 336 Hill St., South Williamsport; South Williamsport police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at her home on April 30; released on $5,000 bail.
• Tiffany Fox, 29, of 1635 Route 442, Muncy; Lycoming County detective; perjury and false swearing for allegedly giving false testimony during her sentencing in a drug case before Judge Marc F. Lovecchio on April 30; she testified she “had been clean for 30 days, sorry, three months;” court records stated when she had a drug test that day, she tested positive for amphetamines and methamphetamines; jailed in lieu of $15,000 bail.
• Skyler Andrews, 27, of Philadelphia; city police; possession of marijuana and possession of oxycodone at First Avenue and High Street on April 25; jailed in lieu of $5,000 bail.
• Nadine Bryant, 52, of 409 Hawthorne Ave.; city police; DUI following a crash in the 900 block of Market Street on April 20; released on $5,000 bail.
• Edward J. Bickel, 31, of Watsontown; the county’s NEU; conspiracy to possession with intent to deliver 12 bags of heroin for his alleged involvement in drug sales in the 200 block of William Street in the city on March 14 and the 1900 block of East Third Street on March 19; jailed in lieu of $25,000 bail; alleged co-conspirator Antoine Larke was arrested last month and remains jailed.
• Nicholas Greenly 35, of 1114 Mulberry St.; state police; conspiracy to attempt to deliver crack cocaine and related offenses following an incident at his city home on March 12; released on $15,000 bail.