7 sentenced in Tioga County
WELLSBORO — Seven individuals recently were sentenced in Tioga County courts.
They are as follows:
Sentenced to county prison:
• Jessica A. Bennett, 25, of Osceola, six months, $614 restitution and a $100 fine for forgery.
Sentenced to intermediate punishment:
• Leonard D. Kreger, 65, of Liberty, 54 months and a $600 fine for administration of a controlled substance.
• John M. Keagle, 37, of Berwick, 205 days to five years and $1,500 fine for driving under the influence.
• Joel W. Molloy, 35, of Canton, six months and a $1,000 fine for driving under the influence.
Sentenced to probation:
• Alex C. Eggler, 39, of Lawrenceville, 24 months, for statement under penalty and harassment.
• Billy E. Partington, 25, of Wellsboro, 15 months and $398 restitution for theft.
• Clarissa Jo Herman, 19, of Hornell, New York, nine months for drug possession and use of drug paraphernalia.