8 people charged with various crimes in Lycoming County
Eight people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and police departments involved were:
• Dalasia Hamilton-English, 28, of 256 Allegheny St., Jersey Shore; receiving stolen property, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 100 block of Bridge Street in Jersey Shore on July 15; she allegedly had a stolen license plate on her 1998 Toyota Camry; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Robert Duchame, 46, of 653 Cemetery St., Jersey Shore; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; indecent assault and harassment for allegedly having inappropriate contact with a female acquaintance in the borough on July 13; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• David Rogers, 31, of 401 Allegheny St., Jersey Shore; two sets of charges: first set filed by Tiadaghton Valley Regional police — possession of a controlled substance (bath salts) and drug paraphernalia– in the 100 block of South Main Street in Jersey Shore on July 2; second set filed by Lycoming County detectives — hindering apprehension or prosecution and obstructing the administration of law for allegedly concealing fugitive Michael Puch in a home where Rogers was staying at the time on Welker Road in Linden on June 1; Puch eventually came out of the house on his own; a bench warrant was expected to be filed for Rogers’ arrest after he failed to appear for preliminary hearings in the cases.
• Tracy A. Worden, 54, of 150 Smith Court Circle, Jersey Shore; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; DUI, careless driving and driving with a license that was suspended due to an prior DUI conviction in the 200 block of Smith Court Circle in Piatt Township on June 27; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Rory Herbert Jr., 24, of 314 Grove St.; state police; possession with intent to deliver heroin and related offenses for his alleged involvement in three drug sales to confidential informants between May 29 and June 20; two of the sales occurred in the city’s East End while the third occurred in Loyalsock Township; jailed in lieu of $100,000 bail.
• Barbara Galazin, 49, of 314 Zink Road, Jersey Shore; state police; DUI and careless driving on Market Street in South Williamsport on May 6; a warrant for her arrest was expected to be filed after she failed to appear this week for her preliminary hearing.
• Christopher Traxler, 33, of Lock Haven; Tiadaghton Valley Regional police; making unsworn falsification to authorities and illegal sale of a firearm for allegedly putting down false information on an application when he attempted to purchase a firearm at National Sporting Goods, 1241 Allegheny St., Jersey Shore, on April 9; released on $15,000 bail.
• Joseph Walter, 41, an inmate at the state Correctional Institution at Somerset; state police; misdemeanor shoplifting and receiving stolen property for allegedly stealing $501 worth of merchandise from Horsepower Harley Davidson, 1910 E. Third St., on Oct. 27; recommitted in lieu of $5,000 bail (no information was available Wednesday night on why Walter was in jail initially)