9 face charges in Lycoming County
Nine people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Jeri Wagoner, 36, of 201 N. Washington St., Montoursville; state police; possession with intent to deliver three strips of suboxone on Interstate 180 at the Faxon interchange on Aug. 3; initially jailed, now free on $25,000 bail.
• Brett Fry, 27, of 407 Black Hollow Road, Pennsdale; Muncy Township; invasion of property, possession of an instrument of crime and tampering with evidence for using his cellphone to allegedly take pictures and videos of the underskirts of several female customers at Target in July; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• James Mattern II, 37, of 1524 Alvin Ave.; Lycoming County Sheriff’s Office; terroristic threats for allegedly making threats to two sheriff deputies who were attempting to serve civil papers at his Loyalsock Township home about 10:30 a.m. on July 19; he refused to answer the door and yelled through a window “Get the (expletive) off my property. Don’t come back. If any of you come back, I will shoot you,” deputies alleged in court papers; jailed in lieu of $25,000 bail.
•Andre Rodriguez-Santos, 23, and Jose Hernandez, 23, both of Allentown; Muncy Township police; felony access device fraud and related offenses for allegedly setting up fraudulent credit card accounts at stores at the Lycoming Mall; Rodriguez-Santos is accused of making $5,600 in purchases on a fraudulent account he set up at Kay Jewelers, and making another $2,200 in purchases on another such account at ATT; Hernandez made $2,000 worth of purchases on one fraudulent account at Verizon; the incidents allegedly occurred on May 22; Rodriguez-Santos was released on $25,000 bail while Hernandez was jailed in lieu of $100,000 bail.
• Heaven Stansbury, 20, of 244 Church St., South Williamsport; state police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia on Interstate 180 in Loyalsock Township on May 20; released on $1,500 bail.
• Nicholas Tardelli, 23, 870 W. Fourth St.; state police; DUI and careless driving following a crash at Northway Road and Shiffler Avenue in Loyalsock Township on April 14; released on $1,500 bail.
• Damon Millington, 47, of Milton; state police; felony access device fraud and theft for allegedly using a credit card owned by Hughesville Raceway Self Storage, 92 Green Valley Road, Wolf Township, for his own personal use 16 times, racking up $601 in illegal charges between mid-February and mid-April; released on $10,000 bail.
• Jahil Harris, 20, of 833 Park Place; state police; burglary, felony trespassing and theft for allegedly breaking into Joshua Hawkins’ home at 1470 Randall Circle on July 21, 2017, and stealing a computer web camera and a cellphone charger; jailed in lieu of $100,000 bail.