9 people face DUI charges in Tioga County
TIOGA — Nine motorists recently were charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants or controlled substances, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Zachary R. Zimmers, 27, 48 Route 549, Lot 17, Mansfield, Wellsboro police on June 29.
• Skye Marie Ingerick, 23, 2 Willard Terrace, Wellsboro, Wellsboro police on July 13. Ingerick also is charged with reckless driving stemming from the incident.
• John Robert Anthony III, 19, 105 N. Main St., Marysville, Mansfield state police on July 8.
• Robert E. Brion, 55, 649 Callear Road, Athens, state Fish and Boat Commission on July 6. Brion also is charged with not having navigation lights and not enough flotation devices on his motorboat.
• Patricia Shuman, 37, 2435 Hills Creek Lake Road, Wellsboro, Wellsboro Police on July 19.
• Joshua Troy Spicer, 41, 2969 Hills Creek Road, Wellsboro, Mansfield state police on May 26. Spicer also was charged with speeding, reckless driving and no registration card.
• Cameron W. Bollock, 22, 578 Callahan Road, Wellsboro, Wellsboro police on July 6. Bollock also was charged with having off-road lighting and driving with a shattered windshield.
• Margo D. Haddow, 21, 11 575 Route 6, Wellsboro, Wellsboro police on July 28.
• Colton Alan Smith, 26, 55 Songer Lane, Emporium, state Fish and Boat Commission on July 27.