10 charged for various crimes
Ten people have been charged with various criminal offenses. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Christopher Betz, 44, 636 Myers Road, Penn Township; state police; illegally operating a methamphetamine lab, illegal dumping of methamphetamine waste, risking a catastrophe and related offenses for allegedly having such a lab in his home which was discovered last Friday; he had recently been ordered to vacate the premises after it was sold through sheriff’s sale, but had refused to do so; jailed in lieu of of $150,000 bail.
• Rasheem Johnson, 38, of 1507 High St.; city police; possession with intent to deliver crack cocaine, possession with intent to deliver suboxone and related offenses in the 100 block of Maynard Street on Aug. 30, jailed in lieu of $150,000.
• Quahdier Durrant, 21, of 648 Cemetery St.; city police; terroristic threats, disorderly conduct and trepassing for allegedly threatening the manager of the Shamrock, 762 W. Fourth St., by telling him “I’m going to shoot you. My boys are going to shoot you,” during a disturbance at the business about 7:10 p.m. on Aug. 25; initially jailed, but now free on $20,000 bail.
• Additional charges against Lycoming County Prison inmate Shawn Pysher, 24, of 1441 Petersburg Road, Allenwood; Montgomery police; possession with intent to deliver marijuana, possession with intent to deliver cocaine and related offenses stemming from drugs that were found in his 2006 Kia that crashed in South Williamsport following a lengthy police chase that began in Montgomery and continued through three counties before ending in South Williamsport on Aug. 18; recommitted in lieu of an additional $150,000 bail.
• Michael Bullins, 41, of 323 Locust St.; the county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession with intent to deliver heroin and possession of heroin in the 300 block of Locust Street in the city on Aug. 14; jailed in lieu of $125,000 bail.
• Chelsey Helm, 25, of 2768 Lycoming Creek Road; Muncy police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 200 block of Water Street on Aug. 11; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Autumn Day, 34, of 1030 W. Central Ave., South Williamsport; Montgomery police; DUI at North Main and Penn streets on Aug. 5; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Duane Adams, 43, of 667 Campbell St.; city police; criminal mischief for allegedly slashing the tires on Brittany Probst’s 2206 BMW in the 700 block of West Edwin Street on July 4; released on $3,500 bail.
• Dewayne Harris, 39, of 1254 Park Ave.; city police; DUI in the 1700 block of West Fourth Street on May 27; released on $5,000 bail.
• Beau Schemery, 41, of 941 Hepburn St.; city police; DUI following a crash in which his scooter slammed into the back of a parked camper the 2200 block of Mosser Avenue on May 20; released on $2,500 bail.