6 charged with DUI in Tioga
TIOGA — Six motorists have been recently charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants or controlled substances, according to court records. Those charged and the police departments involved were:
• Marquisha J. Adams, 24, 183 Kelly Road, Wellsboro, state police at 2300 block of Route 287, Morris Township, on April 15; also charged with depositing waste and other material on highway or waters.
• Naomi Ruth Bryan, 22, 218 Upper Somers Lane, Lawrenceville, state police at North Route 15, Richmond Township, on March 31; also charged with prohibitions in limited access highway.
• Robert C. Miles, 39, 36 Woodland Ave., Wellsboro, Wellsboro police at Woodland Avenue, Wellsboro, on May 11; also charged with disregarding traffic lanes and operating a vehicle without a valid inspection.
• Melissa A. Spencer, 34, 8760 Route 414, Liberty, state police at South Route 15, Liberty Township, on Aug. 10; also charged with failure to drive on roadways laned for traffic, no turn signal and careless driving.
• Pamela Jane Johnson, 51, 1793 Short Hill Road, Little Marsh, Wellsboro police at Tioga Street, Wellsboro, on Aug. 26.
• Derek Lance Stout, 31, 176 Snowshoe Lane, Galeton, Gaines Township police at Watrous and Wilson streets, Gaines Township, on Aug. 29; also charged with restrictions on alcoholic beverages and operating vehicle with unsafe equipment.