11 people recently charged in Lycoming County
Eleven people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the law enforcement agencies involved were:
• Lycoming County Prison inmate Graham Duvall, 28, of 248 Primrose Lane, Montoursville; city police; possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia in the 300 block of High Street on Oct. 22; recommitted in lieu of $1,500 bail; he has been jailed since early November of charges stemming from burglaries in South Williamsport and Old Lycoming Township.
• Patrick Orlando, 19, of Rockey Point, New York; Pennsylvania College of Technology police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 900 block of Vine Avenue in the city on Oct. 12; released on $1,500 bail.
• Carl Romano III, 52, of 178 Waltz Ave.; state police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at Lycoming Creek Road and Mill Lane in Old Lycoming Township on Oct. 2; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Felicia Miller, 30, of 528 Ruben Kehrer Road, Muncy; Montoursville police; theft for allegedly taking $100 from a self-serve cash register that another customer, Tiffany Liebersohn, accidentally left behind when she left Walmart, 1015 N. Loyalsock Ave., on Sept. 23; released on $2,500 bail.
• Motorist James Boland, 20, of Bellefonte; Penn College police; DUI and possession of drug paraphernalia at Maynard Street and Hagan Way in the city on Sept. 20; released on $3,500 bail.
• Stephen Thornton, 30, of 1309 Elmira St.; city police; state police; possession with intent to deliver one gram of methamphetamines for allegedly selling the controlled substance to a confidential informant at his (Thornton’s) home on Sept. 19; jailed in lieu of $50,000 bail and a parole violation.
• Judith Volpe, 58, of Carlisle; state police; theft, shoplifting and corrupting the morals of a minor for allegedly stealing a total of $92 worth of merchandise from Kmart, Dollar Tree and Giant, all in the Loyal Plaze on East Third Street on Sept. 9; the minors charge stems from having three children with her at the time; released on $2,500 bail.
• Bradley Breon, 36, formerly of 1300 block of Walnut St., Jersey Shore, now living at 643 Elmira St.; two sets of city police charges; possession of two bags of heroin and drug paraphernalia in the 700 block of West Fourth Street on Sept. 7; and fleeing police and reckless driving at Memorial and Dewey avenues on Oct. 3; jailed in lieu of a total of $20,000 bail.
• Motorist Natalie Shaffer, 35, of Watsontown; city police; accidents involving damaged to attended vehicle or property (hit-run) and careless driving following a crash in which her car sideswiped another motorist on Route 15 on Sept. 8; a bench warrant for her arrest was expected to be filed after she failed to appear before a preliminary hearing.
• Said Grant, 18, of 759 W. Edwin St.; the county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession with intent to heroin and related offenses for his alleged involvement in three drug sales that occurred in the city at Third and Memorial avenues, Academy and Willow streets and in the 700 block of West Edwin Street between July 2 and Aug. 13; jailed in lieu of $125,000 bail.
• Motorist Anthony Oliver, 28, of 1310 Baldwin St.; city police; DUI, accidents involving death or personal injury (hit-run) stemming from a crash in which he allegedly fled the scene after his car and another collided at Washington Boulevard and Packer Street on June 9; he eventually walked back to the crash scene; both he and the other driver, Madeleine Gush, were injured; released on $5,000 bail.