14 sentenced in Lycoming County Court
Fourteen individuals recently were sentenced at the Lycoming County Courthouse, according to court documents.
One was sentenced to state prison. He is:
• Ronald L. Webb, 36, of Lycoming County Prison, 30 to 168 months for indecent assault and corruption of minors.
Four were sentenced to county prison. They are:
• Leanne M. Applegate, of Williamsport, 11 to 23 months, 36 months probation and 50 hours community service for possession of a firearm.
• Kalese Brazzley, 41, of Williamsport, 10 to 25 days for false identification.
• Derek J. Puzek, 25, of Jersey Shore, nine to 24 months, 24 months probation, 50 hours community service, drug and alcohol assessment and anger management counseling for aggravated assault.
• Joseph M. Emrick, 47, of Williamsport, 72 hours to six months, 12 months probation, 50 hours community service, $1,200 fine, and drug and alcohol assessment for DUI, possession of drug paraphernalia and reckless driving.
Six were sentenced to probation. They are:
• Joseph Potrzebowski, 37, of Williamsport, 12 months and 50 hours community service for simple assault.
• Brianna E. Bowes, 30, of New Cumberland, 12 months for theft.
• Javonna R. Bateman, 20, of Linden, 6 months for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Grant W. Long, 35, of Jersey Shore, 6 months and $500 fine for disorderly conduct and public drunkeness.
• Cynthia Cormier, 53, of Williamsport, 12 months for harassment.
• Andrew A. Soboleski, 28, of South Williamsport, six months, $300 fine and 50 hours community service for DUI.
Three were fined. They are:
• William W. Shepherd, 57, of Aberdeen, Maryland, $1,000 for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Tara L. Sunday, 32, of Trout Run, $1,000 for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Selena Route, 21, of Trout Run, $500 for possession of drug paraphernalia.