7 people charged in Lycoming County
Seven people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the law enforcement agencies involved were:
• Richard Gonzalez, 39, of 72 Broad St., Montgomery; city police; theft, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness after he allegedly failed to pay for his $26 Billtown Cab fare from Montgomery to the UPMC Susquehanna Williamsport Medical Center, where he was taken into custody in a “highly intoxicated” condition late Saturday afternoon; free on $15,000 bail.
• Raheem Jackson, 28, of 642 Second Ave.; the county’s Narcotics Enforcement Unit; possession with intent to deliver heroin and related offenses for his alleged involvement in three city drug sales; one at his home on Sept. 13; and two at Walnut Street and Maynard Alley, one on Sept. 17 and one on Sept. 25; he faces an additional charge of endangering the welfare of a child because a child was present during the Sept. 13 alleged drug sale; released on $125,000 bail; co-defendant Adrienne Blaker, allegedly involved in the Sept. 13 sale, already has been charged.
• Mallory Shuman, 31, of Avis; state police; theft and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription for allegedly stealing a patient’s $20 fentanyl patch while employed at Manor Care North, 300 Leader Driver. on Sept. 2; she admitted to taking the patch, telling police she wanted “to experiment with it;” released on $5,000 bail.
• Andrew Evans, 26, of Mansfield; city police; possession of three envelopes of a mixture of heroin-fentanyl and possession of drug paraphernalia in the first block of Maynard Street on Aug. 30; a bench warrant was expected to be filed after he failed to appear for a recent preliminary hearing.
• Zachary Thompson, 18, of Freehold, New Jersey; Pennsylvania College of Technology police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia on campus on Aug. 27; released on $1,500 bail.
•Aaron Purpora, 19, of York; Penn College police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia on campus on Aug. 22; released on $1,500 bail.
• Jourdan Boehmer, 23, of 409 W. Central Ave., South Williamsport; state police; DUI and careless driving on Route 220 in the city on June 26; released on $3,500 bail.