8 recently charged for various crimes
Eight people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the law enforcement agencies involved were:
• State parolee Zakhary Pryer, 38, of Philadelphia; state police; a total of 37 drug charges and weapon offenses, including multiple counts of possession with intent to deliver heroin and crack cocaine, possession of a stolen handgun with an obliterated serial number and convicted felony not to possess a firearm; for his alleged involvement in drug sales at 2054 Mahaffey Lane in Old Lycoming Township and 1819 Whitford Ave. in South Williamsport between Oct 12 and Monday; additional drugs and the stolen handgun were located in the Mahaffey Lane home when police executed a search warrant there on Tuesday morning; jailed in lieu of $350,000 bail.
• Arthur Reed, 47, of 26 1/2 N. Market St., Muncy; Muncy police; aggravated and simple assault, terroristic threats and harassment for allegedly punching and kicking Natalie Trimble-Warzel repeatedly in the back of the head during a domestic disturbance at his home of Nov. 10; Reed allegedly threatened to “burn down” Trimble-Warzel’s home and slit the throats of her family members; jailed in lieu of $50,000 bail; Trimble-Warzel was hospitalized for her injuries.
• Lycoming County Prison inmate Graham Duvall, 28, of 248 Primrose Lane, Montoursville; Old Lycoming Township police; additional charges of burglary, felony trespassing and related offenses for allegedly breaking into the Faith Hair and Nail Salon, Harder’s Sporting Goods and Bill’s Appliances, all in the 2000 block of Lycoming Creek Road between Nov. 2 and Nov. 4; cash ranging from $10 to $336 was stolen from the businesses; recommitted in lieu of $100,000 bail; Duvall was initially jailed on Nov. 5 for allegedly breaking into The Bike Center in South Williamsport in late October.
• Kendy Ocasio Rosa, 34, Lewisburg; Muncy police; DUI and careless driving in the 600 block of South Main Street on Oct. 14; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Tina Day, 51, of 574 Cemetery Hill Road, Montgomery; Montgomery police; DUI on Cemetery Hill Road in Clinton Township on Sept. 19; sent a summons to appear before a district judge; (she also goes by Tina Trutt).
• Don Edwards, 19, of 1636 Steam Valley Road, Trout Run; city police; possession with intent to deliver 54 grams of marijuana and related offenses at Little League Boulevard and Campbell Street on Sept. 12; jailed in lieu of $50,000 bail.
• Alexandra Reese, 25, of 83 Second Ave., Muncy; city police; DUI, possession of nine pills of alprazolam without a prescription and possession of drug paraphernalia in the 1100 block of Park Avenue on Sept. 3; released on $3,500 bail.
• Heather Steinbacher, 28, of 263 Queneshaque Road, Linden; city police; possession of seven bags of heroin and drug paraphernalia at Maynard Street and Vine Avenue on Aug. 2; released on $2,500 bail.