5 charged in Lycoming County
Five people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the law enforcement agencies involved were:
• Bradley Stewart, 38, of 1137 Proctor Road, Barbous; state police; terroristic threats and simple assault for allegedly assaulting his daughter and telling her he would beat her “to a bloody pulp and (threatened to) stab her in the face” during a disturbance near Back Street in Upper Fairfield Township on Sunday afternoon; jailed in lieu of $15,000 bail.
• Christopher Carter Jr., 24, of 1883 Fairlawn Ave., Cogan Station; Old Lycoming Township police; possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 3200 block of Lycoming Creek Road on Nov. 5; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Motorist James Earle, 22, of Point Loma, California, formerly of the 500 block of Park Avenue; city police; terroristic threats and recklessly endangering for allegedly chasing his ex-girlfriend, Rachel Corter, in her vehicle for several blocks, running stop signs and red traffic lights, rear-ending her car at High and Campbell streets on Oct. 3; pursuit only ended after Corter drove to the police headquarters; released on $5,000 bail.
• Vincient Myrick, 46, of 435 Park Ave. and currently an inmate at the state correctional institution in Coal Township on parole violation; city police; possession of three rocks of cocaine and drug paraphernalia at Brandon Avenue and Elmira Street on Sept 1; recommitted in lieu of $15,000 bail.
• Motorist Tammy Kolk, 39, of 1037 Hepburn St. and currently an inmate at the state correctional institution in Muncy on a parole violation; city police; DUI, accidents involving damage to unattended vehicle or property (hit-run), careless driving and driving with a suspended license following a crash at Market Street and Rural Avenue on Aug. 8; recommitted in lieu of $2,500 bail.