7 people charged in Lycoming County
Seven people have been charged with various criminal offenses. Those charged and the law enforcement agencies involved were:
• Taylor-James Hill, 24, formerly of Troutville, Virginia, but now homeless; South Williamsport police; aggravated and simple assault, disorderly conduct and harassment for spitting in the face of an officer following a disturbance at the Red Roof Inn, 234 Route 15, early Monday morning; jailed in lieu of $25,000 bail.
• Amber Burkhart, 29, of 610 Lycoming St.; city police; felony theft and receiving stolen property after she allegedly stole Wayne Brewer’s car from the 1200 block of Vine Avenue on Sunday; Burkhart was arrested and the car was recovered a short time later in the 2100 block of Hillside Avenue; jailed in lieu of $30,000 bail.
• Bruce White, 28, of 2833 W. Fourth St.; city police; possession of PCP, heroin, crack cocaine and crack powder at his home on Nov. 28; jailed on a parole violation and in lieu of $75,000 bail.
• Motorist Alexander Myers 19, of 1880 Motters Lane; Old Lycoming Township police; DUI and underage drinking following a crash in the 400 block of Factory Road on Nov. 3; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Clarise Reeder, 21, of 661 Grier St.; Old Lycoming Township police; theft and receiving stolen property for allegedly removing $82 from a wallet that Christina Bennett accidentally left behind in a shopping cart at the Weis Market, 1916 Lycoming Creek Road, on Nov. 1; released on $1,500 bail.
• Motorist Donald Roman, 61, of 1340 Pennsylvania Ave.; city police; DUI at West Third and Pine streets on Aug. 10; released on $5,000 bail.
• Damon Jackson, 46, 353 W. Third St.; city police; possession of 3.5 grams of marijuana and paraphernalia at West Fourth and Cemetery streets on Aug. 4; released on $1,500 bail.