8 sentenced in Tioga County
WELLSBORO — Eight individuals recently were sentenced in Tioga County Court.
Sentenced to state prison was:
• Shari L. Spaudling, 53, of Wellsboro, 30 months to seven years for aggravated assault.
• Stephanie E. Blais, 33, of Westfield, 180 days to 12 months for disorderly conduct.
• Casey A. Amaral, 41, of Mainesburg, three to 24 months and a $100 fine for simple assault.
• Andrew Pfisterer, 25, of Wellsboro, five years and a $500 fine for possession with intent to deliver drugs.
• Welsey B. Watkins, 59, of Mansfield, six months and a $500 fine for possession with intent to distribute drugs.
• Erin L. Outman, 27, of Little Marsh, 18 months, a $50 fine and $35 restitution for forgery.
• Tyler F. Burton, 28, 24 months and a $50 fine for use of drug paraphernalia and defiant trespass.
• Matthew J. Kershner, 48, of Jersey Mills, six months and a $300 fine for driving under the influence.