10 people charged with various crimes
Ten people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the law enforcement agencies involved were:
• Tristen Welch, 22, of Lumberton, North Carolina; state police; possession of suboxone without a prescription, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, carrying a firearm without a license, resisting arrest and speeding on Interstate 180 in Loyalsock Township on Dec. 12; initially jailed, but now free on $15,000 bail.
• Jack Reed Jr., 24, of 68 Broad St., Montgomery; South Williamsport police; DUI, fleeing police and reckless driving in the 300 block of East Mountain Avenue on Nov. 25; released on $25,000 bail.
• John Thomas Jr., 37, an inmate at the state Correctional Institution at Coal Township; state police; fleeing police, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving with a suspended license following an incident at East Third Street and Clayton Avenue on Sept. 27; recommitted in lieu of $5,000 bail.
• Keith Ohnmeiss, 68, of 132 Clees Drive, Montoursville; Muncy police working a county DUI checkpoint in the 100 block of Broad Street in Montoursville on Sept. 22; this was his fourth DUI arrest; released on $12,500 bail.
• Dustin Barlow, 38, of 5208 Rabbittown Road, Muncy; Montoursville police; DUI, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia on Interstate 180 in Montoursville on Sept. 21; released on $5,000 bail.
• Duane Neufer, 39, of 145 Chadlee Drive, South Williamsport; South Williamsport police; DUI and driving without a license at Market Street and Southern Avenue on Sept. 15; this was his fourth DUI arrest; jailed initially on a probation violation, but now free on $125,000 bail.
• Thomas Plank, 54, of 376 School House Road, Montgomery; Montoursville police; DUI and driving without a license in the 900 block of N. Loyalsock Avenue on Sept. 13; released on $5,000 bail.
• James Bastian, 45, of Milton; state police; felony alteration of vehicle identification number (VIN) for allegedly changing a VIN on a pickup truck following an incident in the 2100 block of Warrensville Road in Loyalsock Township on July 16; jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail.
• Ryan O’Mealy, 47, 426 Russell Ave.; state police; DUI, accidents involving damage to attended vehicle or property (hit-run) and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia following a crash at Washington Boulevard and River Avenue in Loyalsock Township on May 31; released on $15,000 bail.
• Thomas Way, 24, of 1632 Memorial Ave.; the state Attorney General’s Office; illegal dumping and pollution of waters for allegedly dumping used motor oil in a storm drain in the 1500 block of Kaiser Avenue in South Williamsport where runoff drains into Maynard Run on July 20, 2017; released on $5,000 bail.