8 get probation in Lycoming County Court
Eight people were recently sentenced in Lycoming County Court.
Eight were sentenced to probation. They were:
• Hunter June, 20, of Liberty, 24 months for simple assault.
• Rjay Jenious, 38, of Williamsport, six months, $200 fine, drug & alcohol assessment, and 25 hours community service for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Steven J. Martin, 26, of Muncy, 48 months and drug and alcohol assessment for burglary.
• Christopher Shinn, 19, of Lock Haven, 12 months, drug & alcohol assessment and 50 hours community service for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Jamie L. Miller, 41, of Montgomery, six months and 25 hours community service for fraudulent obtainment of food stamps.
• Tiffany Fox, 29, of Muncy, 24 months and 50 hours community service for false swearing.
• Nykeana Lee Hutchinson, 40, of Jersey Shore, six months and drug & alcohol assessment for possession of a controlled substance.
• Chad Lossell, 47, of DuBoistown, 24 months for theft by failure to make required disposition of funds.