Five people charged
Five people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the law enforcement agencies involved were:
• Quinton J. Wilson, 18, of 2104 Commings St.; city police; possession and disorderly conduct at the intersection of Campbell and West Fourth streets on Feb. 17; he ran from police, who later found six bags of cocaine on his person. He was jailed on $75,000 bail.
• Timothy Jacobs, 42, of 640 Grace Street, Apt. No. 2,; city police; possession, disorderly conduct, public drunkenness, driving with a suspended license, DUI and fleeing or attempting to elude police officer after he was driving aggressively, pulled over by police at 723 Arch St., and continued to run, four Suboxone strips were found on his person. No bail was given.
• Theodore C. Reynolds III, no date of birth was provided, of 3040 Musser Lane; state police; DUI, Driving on roadways laned for traffic, careless driving and careless driving, on Interstate 180 near Route 15, on Dec. 4, 2018. He was released on $3,500 bail.
• Patrick R. McQuillen, 34, of 518 Seventh Ave.; state police; Possession of precursor chemicals, Reckless endangerment, possession of a controlled substance, after he was pulled over for a traffic stop on Campbell Street on March 19. Released on $75,000 bail.
• Dominique J. Rucker, 23, of 1183 High St.; city police; Simple assault, harassment, strangulation after she assaulted Emilee Bancroft at their residence on Feb. 6. She is jailed in lieu of $50,000 bail.