6 charged with crimes
Six People have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the law enforcement agencies involved were:
• Ashlee Nicole-Anne Blum, 25, of 10201 S. Route 44; state police; simple assault and harassment for allegedly scratching and biting Heath Michael Popolow at 11 Hick Road, Mill Creek Township, on April 26. She released on $25,000 bail.
• Stefano Disalvo, 33, of 730 Belmont Ave.; state police; terroristic threats, receiving stolen property, theft from a motor vehicle, and harassment, for allegedly attempting to have $500 returned from Kimberly Frame that he believed she withdrew from a joint bank account. Police said he later stole her purse from her car, at 338 Russell Ave., Loyalsock Township, on April 26. He was held in lieu of $35,000.
• Raymond David Brooks, 34, of 32 Catherine Drive; city police; terroristic threats, resisting arrest, criminal trespass and disorderly conduct, for allegedly refusing to leave AMC movie theater at 300 W. Fourth St., on April 26. He was jailed in lieu of $35,000.
• Joshua Field Feitner, 21, of 932 Vine Avenue; state police; driving under the influence for allegedly driving while impaired along Euclid Avenue on Nov. 4, 2018. He was sent a court summons.
• William Joseph Kenyon, 46, of 2703 Route 328, Millerton; state police; driving under the influence, careless driving, reckless driving, and possession of drug paraphernalia for allegedly driving along the intersection of Lycoming Creek Road and Trout Run Road on April 12, after injesting ilicet substances. He was sent a court summons.
• George Irvin hawk, 53, of 16 Buffalo St., Cogan Station; state police; driving under the influence along Route 15 in Lewis Township. He was sent a court summons.