Ten charged with various criminal offenses
Ten people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged and the law enforcement agencies involved were:
• Melissa Stoner, 36, of Williamsport; city police; aggravated assault, simple assault and harassment for allegedly punching a psychiatric aide in the face while Stoner was undergoing treatment in the emergency room at UPMC Susquehanna Williamsport Regional Medical Center, 700 High St., on April 25; jailed in lieu of $5,000 bail.
• Kenneth Outlaw, 29, no address; city police; terroristic threats, felony trespassing and simple assault for allegedly entering 322 Locust St. and making threats against the occupants, telling one person he was going to “pop two in you,” on April 24; there was no evidence that he was armed with any firearm; jailed in lieu of $150,000 bail.
• Devon Moore, 19; 810 Wildwood Blvd.; city police; carrying a firearm without a license, recklessly endangering and disorderly conduct for allegedly tossing a loaded handgun over a fence as he was being chased by an officer in the 1000 block of West Fourth Street on March 23; jailed in lieu of $45,000 bail.
• Anton McFadden, 52, of 500 1/2 Park Ave.; city police; forgery, theft and receiving stolen property for allegedly taking Mirah Moore’s wallet that Morre accidentally dropped on the ground in the 500 block of Hepburn Street on Feb. 21; McFadden then took Moore’s bank card from the wallet and used it to make two purchases totaling $99; released on $10,000 bail.
• Tyler Hiller, 21, of 1165 High St.; city police; possession of two bags of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia at Memorial Avenue and Rafferty Lane on Feb. 19; released on $5,000 bail.
• Motorist Gregory Emerick, 35, of 1933 Lacomic St.; city police; DUI and careless driving following a crash in the 600 block of Ames Place on Feb. 2; his blood-alcohol content level was .17; sent a summons to appear before a district judge.
• Gino Moore, 28, of Clearfield; city police; possession of 1.2 grams of crack cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia in the 200 block of William Street on Oct. 26; released on $5,000 bail.
• Adam Worden, 40, of 195 Whyne Road, Jersey Shore; Lycoming County detectives; fraud insolvency, defrauding secured creditors and other theft-related charges for allegedly selling some of his personal items on the internet after county sheriff deputies had placed a levy on those very articles in early September; a county judge had issued the levy order against Worden and American Nature Care Tree Service for the amount of $29,192; initially jailed, he is now free on $35,000 bail.
• Tiffany Schaefer, 36, of 349 Rural Ave.; the county’s DUI Task Force; possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia in the 800 block of Washington Boulevard on June 29; released on $5,000 bail.
• Leo Gardner, 43, of Philadelphia; state police; conspiracy to possession with intent to deliver 2.2 grams of crack cocaine and related offenses in the 1200 block of West Fourth Street back on Nov. 1, 2017; jailed in lieu of $150,000 bail.