13 sentenced in Tioga County
WELLSBORO — Thirteen individuals recently were sentenced in Tioga County Court.
Sentenced to state prison was:
• Sean Holleran, 34, of Wellsboro, 30 to 72 months and a $100 fine for possession with intent to deliver illegal drugs.
Sentenced to County Prison were:
• Craig R. Kronthaler, 41, of Carlisle, 72 hours to six months for driving under the influence.
• Shawn M. Wilcox, 42, of Elmira, New York, 85 days to 24 months and a $750 fine for criminal trespass and possessing drug paraphernalia.
• Jay K. Brown, 36, of Cherry Hill, New Jersey, 25 days to 24 months and a $100 fine for criminal trespass.
• Dakota Woodard, 25, of Levittown, nine months and a $250 fine for delivery of drugs (bath salts, heroin).
• Dennis J. Wrolson, 23, Tioga, of 30 days to 12 months and a $100 fine for harassment.
• Skylar B. Williams, 28, of Altoona, 90 days to five years and a $1,500 fine for driving under the influence.
• Johnnie L. Tillman IV, 32, of Auburn, New York, 71 days to 15 months for resisting arrest.
• Nicholas P. Hurd, 27, of Tioga, 26 to 72 months, for aggravated assault and retail theft.
Sentenced to probation were:
• Judy E. Simpson, 59, of Westfield, 12 months for reckless endangerment.
• Michael L. Gower, 51, of Wellsboro, 12 months for simple assault and defiant trespass.
• John R. Anthony III, 21, of Slippery Rock, 60 days and a $25 fine for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Tommy L. Thompson, 28, of Wellsboro, 12 months and $4,156 for bad checks.