14 charged for various crimes
Fourteen people have been charged with various criminal offenses, according to court records. Those charged the law enforcement agencies involved were:
• Benjamin D. Thomke, 36, of 500 Woodland Ave.; city police; criminal trespassing and harassment for allegedly aggressively entering the home of Anthony Thomke, at 421 Fifth Ave., on June 2. A warrant was issued for his arrest.
• Nicole Bergen Heckel, 36, of 164 E. Water St., Muncy; state police; simple assault and harassment for allegedly hitting Ryan Heckel at her residence, on June 1. She was released on $5,000 bail.
• Anthony Raymond Miller, 49, of 706 ¢ Penn St.; city police; allegedly giving false identification to police and theft from a motor vehicle, on May 19 and 31, after he was recognized by police walking along Washington Boulevard. He was jailed in lieu of $10,000.
• Ryan Michael Huling, 24, of 6 Valley View Drive, Jersey Shore; Jersey Shore police; possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and an out headlight after he allegedly was pulled over at 1300 block of Allegheny Street, on May 22, and his marijuana grinder and pipe was in his center console. He was sent a court summons.
• Miah Marie Waltz, 19, of 418 N. Montour St., Montoursville; Tiadaghton police; strangulation, simple assault, criminal trespassing and harassment for allegedly assaulting Desarie Stoetzel at 844 Railroad St., Porter Township, for allegedly selling Waltz’s jewelry, on May 19. She was sent a court summons.
• Scott Marshall, 40 of 2837 Route 44; Tiadaghton police; strangulation, simple assault, and terroristic threats for allegedly choking Rebecca Petters at his residence on May 16. He was held in lieu of $25,000.
• Jahmere Keith Goodman, 26, of Philadelphia; Tiadaghton police; DUI, driving without a license and reckless driving after being stopped at the intersection of routes 287 and 220 for allegedly swerving his vehicle, on May 14. He was sent a court summons.
• Jade M. Brennan, 30, of 129 Woodward Ave., Apt. #2, Lock Haven; Jersey Shore police; unlawful dissemination of an intimate image for allegedly electronically releasing a revealing picture of another individual on April 22. He was sent a court summons.
• Seth Michael Young, 21, of 4513 Route 44; state police; violation of controlled substance, drug, device and cosmetic act, and speeding after he was allegedly pulled over along Route 220 in Woodward Township and discovered to be vaping marijuana extract, on April 20. He was sent a court summons.
• Dustin H. Eckard, of 1366 Northway Road, Linden; state police; DUI, possession of a prohibited offensive weapon, operating a vehicle with a flat tire and broken window, careless driving and lack of occupant protection after he was allegedly stopped at the corner of McGill Hollow Road and Quenshuckney Road in Woodward Township for a protection from abuse violation, and discovered to have a BAC of .102, on April 20. He was sent a court summons.
• Tanner James Meeker, 23, of 447 Fawn Hollow Lane, Lock Haven; Tiadaghton police; DUI and careless driving, after he was allegedly pulled over at the 10,000 block of Route 220, Jersey Shore, for swerving, on April 12. He was sent a court summons.
• Malik Jay brown, 26, of 665 Cemetery St.; city police; theft and receiving stolen property for allegedly stealing the bike of Jordan Bates while it was parked outside Burger King, Bates’ place of employment, at 611 Washington Boulevard, on March 13. He was released on $1,500.
• Randy J. Wilson, 25, of 830 Franklin St.; Lycoming County Narcotics Enforcement Unit; criminal conspiracy, delivery of a controlled substance, possession with intent to distribute, and criminal use of a communication facility for allegedly selling crack cocaine to a confidential informant at the corner of Henrietta and Adams streets and along Eldred Street between Jan. 10 and 16. He was held in lieu of $150,000.
• Jeremy Curtis Smith, 43, of 664 E. Water St., Lock Haven; Tiadaghton police; possession of drugs with intent to deliver, possession of a prohibited weapon, and possession of buprenorphine without a prescription allegedly after he was stopped in the Unimart parking lot, at 101 Bridge Street, for an expired registration, on June 10, 2018. He was sent a court summons.