17 people sentenced in Lycoming County courts
Seventeen people have been sentenced for various offenses in Lycoming County. They are:
• Marcquel Olsen, 20, of 812 Wyoming St., 5.5 to 15 years in state prison, a $5,005 fine, a drug and alcohol assessment, and 300 hours of community service for burglary, criminal trespass, robbery with a deadly weapon, and aggravated assault.
• Anthony J. Rundio, 27, of 311 George St., South Williamsport, a $1000 fine for two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Quadiar Anderson, 46, a $689 fine for theft.
• Dylan Q. Fitzgerald, 28, 18 months of probation, anger management assessment, and a drug and alcohol assessment for criminal mischief.
• Tyler M. Lance, of 1040 W. Southern Avenue, South Williamsport, 12 months of probation and 50 hours of community service for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Sherry A. Minner, 55, of 12660 Route 2087, Trout Run, 18 months probation, a $250 fine and 50 hours of community service for the unauthorized use of a vehicle, and driving on a suspended license and theft by deception.
• Richard H. Wheeler, 37, 6 to 15 years in state prison, and $136,211 in restitution for conspiracy to commit arson and arson.
• Joseph Kinny, 53, of Berwick, three to six months in state prison for retail theft.
• Melanie L. Norman, 36, of 915 Wayne Ave., five years probation for retail theft.
• Christopher J. Vandine, 643 Elmira St., 14 days to 6 months in county prison and a mental health evaluation for retail theft and disorderly conduct.
• Spencer R. Steinbacher, 27, of 426 Brandon Ave, Apartment B, a $400 fine, for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving on a suspended license.
• Lisa M. Maciejczak, 48, of Dushore, one year probation, and a drug and alcohol assessment for theft.
• Elijah E. Davis, 31, of 1060 High St., 24 months of intermediate punishment, a $500 fine, a drug and alcohol assessment, and 100 hours of community service for DUI.
• Nicole Neary, 28, nine to 24 months of state prison and a mental health evaluation for criminal attempt to escape.
• Matthew S. Bathurst, 37, of 1312 Allegheny St., 11.5 to 24 months in county prison and 50 hours of community service for aggravated assault.
• Amir S. Carson, 25, 6 to 23.5 months of county prison and 100 hours of community service, for delivery of a controlled substance.
• Nicole A. Messimer, 26, of Hughesville, Three years of intermediate punishment and 50 hours of community service for possession with intent to distribute.