6 sentenced in Tioga County
WELLSBORO — Six people were sentenced in Tioga County Court recently.
According to court documents, sentenced to state prison time was:
• Merle S. Cole, 31, of Wellsboro, 27 months to 120 months for aggravated assault, consecutive with current sentence.
Sentenced to county jail time was:
• Seneca J. Tarby, 39, of Addison, New York, 14 days to six months for violation of a protection from abuse order, credit for 14 days time served, no contact with victim.
Sentenced to the special probation program were:
• Shelby Woodard, 19, of Elkland, 12 months probation for use/possession of drug paraphernalia, recklessly endangering another person.
• Jonathan S. Lingle, 21, of Knoxville, nine months probation for indecent exposure and lewdness.
• Linda T. Hall, 61, of Wellsboro nine months probation for bad checks, $353 restitution to Douglas Greene.
• Natalie A. Crocco, 20, of Mansfield, nine months probation for possession of a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.