8 people sentenced in Tioga court
WELLSBORO — Eight people recently were sentenced in Tioga County Court.
Sentenced to county jail was:
• Stephen M. Eisenhower, 28, of Arnot, five days to six months and a $300 fine for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
Sentenced to probation were:
• Gerald G. Tillinghast, 67, of Lawrenceville, six months and a $300 fine for DUI.
• Richard Robinson, 23, of Binghamton, New York, 24 months and $695 restitution for simple assault and disorderly conduct.
• Carole Chase, 38, of Covington, 15 months and $2,500 restitution for theft by unlawful taking of moveable property.
Sentenced to Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition were:
• Nicholas Deming, 26, of Covington, 12 months, for DUI.
• Benjamin D. Sullivan, 34, of Pittsburgh, 12 months for DUI.
• Corey M. Martin, 22, of Blossburg, 12 months for DUI and use of drug paraphernalia.
• Jeanaryl B. Likens, 38, of Liberty, 24 months and $24,901 restitution for theft and receiving stolen property.