County Commissioners Association of Pa. names locals as officers
ERIE – The County Commissioners Association of Pennsylvania elected Lancaster County Commissioner Dennis Stuckey as its 2018 president during its 131st annual conference.
Other county officials elected as officers include:
• Kathi Cozzone, Chester County commissioner, first vice president;
• Jeff Snyder, Clinton County commissioner, second vice president; and
• Michelle Kichline, Chester County commissioner, treasurer.
Elected as district representatives to the association board were:
• District 1 Representative Basil Huffman, Forest County commissioner;
• District 2 Representative Dan Vogler, Lawrence County commissioner;
• District 3 Representative Randy Phiel, Adams County commissioner;
• District 4 Representative Preston Boop, Union County commissioner;
• District 5 Representative, Terence Farrell, Chester County commissioner;
• District 6 Representative John Cusick, Northampton County council member; and
• District 7 Representative Daryl Miller, Bradford County commissioner.
Those elected will begin their terms on Jan. 1.
The County Commissioners Association of Pennsylvania is the voice of county government; a statewide nonprofit, nonpartisan association representing all 67 counties in Pennsylvania.
Members include county commissioners, council members, county executives, administrators, chief clerks and solicitors.
The association strengthens the counties’ abilities to govern their own affairs and improve the well-being and quality of life for every Pennsylvania resident. It advocates for favorable state and federal legislation, programs and policies on behalf of counties.
For more information, see www.pacounties.org.