School board lists reappointed coaches
HUGHESVILLE — The East Lycoming School Board unanimously approved a variety of personnel changes on Tuesday.
The board approved the resignations of custodian Heather Hearn and assistant girls varsity basketball coach Jonathan Weaver and approved the reapointments of eleven district coaches for the 2017/18 season.
The coaches that were reappointed are:
• Nicholas Tagliaferri, boys varsity basketball coach for $6,718.
• Addison Hanford, assistant boys varsity basketball coach for $3,871.
• Robert Perry, boys junior high basketball coach for $3,976.
• Jerry Daugherty, assistant boys junior high basketball coach for $3,469.
• Craig Weaver, girls varsity basketball coach for $5,563.
• Craig Weaver Jr., assistant girls varsity basketball coach for $3,334.
• Steve Budman, varsity wrestling coach for $6,784.
• Woody Fry, assistant varsity wrestling coach for $5,805.
• Troy Charles, junior high wrestling coach for $5,011.
• Brian Anstadt, assistant junior high wrestling coach for $4,089.
• Ruth Fry, junior high basketball and wrestling cheerleading coach for $3,008.
In other personnel changes, the board approved Nicole Maneval and Jamie Young as bus drivers for the 2017-18 school year and hired Alexis Kilgus as a fitness center worker for $8 per hour with no benefits.
In financial matters, the district awarded a Wood Chip Fuel Bid to Dwight Lewis Lumber Co., Inc at a cost of $38 a ton.
In attendance were Donna Gavitt, Richard Bradley, Michael Mamrak, Robert Heckrote, Richard Michael, Karen Berger, Kristy Creasy and Diane Santo. Randy Eddinger was absent.