Children services requests several contract renewals
Lycoming Children and Youth Services Director Mark Egly is seeking renewal for five contracts, which were presented before the county commissioners Tuesday.
The contracts are for the time period of July 1, 2017, through June 30 and are as follows:
• STEP Inc. for providing Youth Workforce Development and Employment services at an amount not to exceed $100,000.
• STEP Inc. for providing Family Navigation services at an amount not to exceed $45,000.
• Families United Network Inc. for foster care and residential care services at rates ranging from $27 per day to $198 per day.
• Youth Services Agency for emergency shelter and residential care services at a rate of $158 per day.
• Adelphoi Village Inc. for foster care and residential care services at rates ranging from $76 per day to $289 per day, which shows a “slight increase” over last year, Egly said.
The commissioners will take action on the contracts Thursday, when they also will consider appointing Rosemary Holmes to the county Library System Board with a term expiration date of Dec. 31, 2020, and approving the renewal of Onbase licensing for the prothonotary’s office at a budgeted cost of $11,240, which shows a savings of $115 over last year.
Commissioners Jack McKernan and Rick Mirabito were present. Commissioner Tony Mussare was absent due to illness.
The next meeting will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday in Executive Plaza.