Fink’s serves generations of paint customers
November 1, 2010 - By SHAWNA T. TURNER - Sun-Gazette Correspondent
In 1947, Robin and his wife Barbara Fink opened Fink’s Paint Store, 338 Mifflin Place, in a location that was once a carriage house for one of the Millionaire Row mansions, according to current owne......
No comments posted for this article.
Post a Comment