Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Newspaper contacts | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Accidental fire causes extensive damage to Vallamont home

May 7, 2012
dsp By PHILIP A. HOLMES (pholmes@sungazette.com) , Williamsport Sun-Gazette

A family of three was left homeless Sunday afternoon after the homeowner accidentally set fire to his house as he was stripping paint with an electrical heat gun in the city's Vallamont neighborhood, city fire officials said.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web