The Rev. and Mrs. David Keller, Cogan Station, observed their 50th wedding anniversary June 16, 2012.
They were married by the late Rev. William Lippert at the former St. John Evangelical United Brethren Church, now St. John United Methodist Church, where they are members.
Mrs. Keller, the former Carol Mardell Gingery, is a native of Williamsport. She is the daughter of the late Vera (Krape) and Claude Gingery. She graduated from Williamsport High School in 1961.
The REV., MRS. DAVID KELLER
Mr. Keller, a native of Lock Haven, is the son of the late Leota Mae (Snyder) and Franklin Wynn Keller. He graduated from Williamsport High School in 1958. He received a bachelor's degree from Lycoming College in 1962, a master's degree in 1965 and a doctorate in 1974, both from United Theological Seminary, Dayton, Ohio. He retired, after 42 years of service, from St. John UMC as pastor.
They are the parents of a daughter, Wendy J., Milton, and a son, Aaron D., DuBoistown.
In honor of their anniversary, the couple went on a river cruise on the St. Lawrence Seaway, followed by an open house hosted by their children at St. John UMC, on June 17.