Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Newspaper contacts | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Charges to be filed against owners of fire-damaged rental properties

February 20, 2014
Williamsport Sun-Gazette

The cause of Monday's fire at 1533-1535 Memorial Ave. that left 14 people homeless has been ruled accidental and the owners of both properties will be charged by the city's codes department with failure to register the houses as rental units, according to city Fire Chief C. Dean Heinbach.

 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web